Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day Three and all I can do is Vent.

On my way home from school last night, my brother called and invited me over. We sat on his bed, me with my chocolate Yooho and he with his Arizona Green Iced Tea. We mulled over lovers and relationships and I gave him the best advice I could, being that I am no winner in my own relationship. But, I hope that I did him justice and was able to at least, make him feel better.

I got home about 15 minutes to midnight and realized hubby wasnt home yet. I was tired, still wearing my heels and dress clothes from school - and not looking forward to cleaning a room just so that I can sleep on an uncomfortable futton. So, I changed, cleaned up and went to bed. Hubby, got home a little after midnight and I was in my fifth dream by the time he came to bed. I felt his weight on me and I was too tiered to fight him off, I just went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning, the bed was empty. I swear, the man gets only four hours sleep. Insomniac or something. Oh well. Wait. Just wait... oh and breathe.

Not looking forward to my class tonight, but I have to remember that going back to school was my choice and I have to stick with it. That or loose the 30,000 all ready invested in higher learning. I swear, I better damn well get a six salary income by the time im done!

Oh yeah! I forgot... I successfully completed the thirteen week Weight Watchers at Work program! Its over, and I lost... three pounds total. Well, at least I lost. I rejoined the program for another thirteen weeks. Lets see what the future holds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home