Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How a Warrior Copes

To pass the time that seems like forever... I read. Mostly romance novels. Sad, even pathetic... but true. Id like to believe that there is an undieing love waiting for me somewhere in the corners of the world. Someone destined to be mine. To fill the void that eats at my heart. So for now. I have multiple lovers from multiple books. Sad, even pathetic, but so f-n true. I have made harliquin romance novels a pretty penny in the last few months. They, of course, love me.

Im also reading and studying my college course materials, but they're so... blah. The only thing that keeps me motivated is the promise of a bigger paycheck, the key to the club. Maybe even an opportunity to frolic into "his" world. After all, "he" is educated, wealthy, incredibly handsom, you know... everything they write about in "those" books. Just pick one up, you'll see, they're all writing about the same guy. One guy for all these women. No wonder he hasnt met me yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home